Now, you can publish blank status update on your Facebook wall. Do you agree with me? Let’s learn, How to post a blank status update on Facebook wall? Currently, Facebook has more than 1.44 billion monthly active users (March 31, 2015) – according to Wikipedia. More than 80% of internet users use Facebook as their favourite social network. Personally, I also like to use Facebook for knowing the current status all of my friends or my country or the world. I think, you mean who are reading this article also like to use Facebook regularly. Why you would not use. Obviously use Facebook and update himself/herself with running time. Sorry, sorry, no more extra word. Now, I’m going to show you how to publish a blank status update on Facebook wall.
How to post a blank status update on Facebook wall?
Now follow the steps below to publish a blank status update on your Facebook wall.
- 1# If you are a Windows PC user, then click on the “Start” button and search for “Character Map“.
- 2# Now select “Arial Unicode MS” from the dropdown list.
- 3# Now find the blank character with the name “U+FFA0: Halfwidth Hangul Filer“.
- 4# Now click on “Select” button.
- 5# Now click on “Copy” button.
- 6# Now login to your Facebook account and paste the copied blank space on your Facebook wall.
Do you want any prove?
This trick works only on Windows PCs (Tested). (Not tested on mobile or tab or Linux PC or MAC PC)
Problem? Watch the video tutorial.