Chat With Multiple Friends on Facebook at a Time: Hello Everyone. This is another common topic for you. But, it’s only for the new users of Facebook …. Chatting with More Than One Person. How do I chat with more than one friend at once? If you’re chatting with a friend and want to add more friends to the conversation, Just follow the steps for Chatting with More Than One Person on Facebook.
Chat With Multiple Friends on Facebook at a Time
1. Click the gear menu at the top right of your chat window.
2. Select Add Friends to Chat… from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter the names of the friends you want to add, then click Done
If you’re in a group, you can also chat with the entire group at once.
How to remove yourself from a conversation with more than one friend?
- Go to the conversation
- Click Actions menu
- Select Leave Conversation.
- The other people in the conversation will be notified that you left and you will no longer receive messages from the conversation.
Keep in mind that you can only unsubscribe from group conversations. You won’t be able to leave a one-on-one conversation. To prevent someone from starting a message thread with you, you can unfriend or block them.