Terms and Conditions of Mental Club
At first The Mental Club says thank you for watching the Term & Conditions page. So, Let us know what are the terms and conditions of Mental Club –
1) Authorship or Membership ( To become a member or author of this website )
In order to be a member or author of Mental Club you have to read the terms and conditions page carefully before filled up the registration form.
2. Before making or publishing a new post
The Mental Club is not legally responsible for the post that you have published. So publish all the post on self-responsibility.
3. To publish any article on this website you have to write all the articles in English and your post will must be technological or educational related.
4. You can not publish other author’s posts with your name. It means you can not copy another author’s article from this site or other third parties sites to make a new post. If you need to copy any article from this site or other sites, then you have to tell the real author’s name and you have to add the original article link in your post.
You can not publish any incomplete article.
You can not publish any Affiliated Link, Advertisement, Advertisement Code, Short Link, Affiliated Host Link with your post.
You can not publish any adult content, adult picture, adult video or sound. It means you can not write any obscene or amoral article which break the copyright laws.
You can not write any article which indicates to any particular class, religion or aphorism of religion or any antisocial issues.
Also, you cannot use any type of instigation, discomposure or unseemly words in your article or content.
If you break any one rule form above, then Mental Club will delete your posts which broke the rules. Or if you break the same rule again and again, then your user id will be blocked for permanently or Mental Club can cancel your authorship any time any moments.
Before leaving your comment
The comment section is only for discussing about the particular post or article or content so, please don’t make any comment offensive.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Mental Club and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Mental Club. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Mental Club takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
You can't claim if the Admin of Mental Club blocked or delete your user id or authorship or editorship. And the mental club does not carry any juridical responsibility against of your comments or articles or posts or contents.
Before publishing your POST/Article on www.thementalclub.com read these criteria.
1) Your POST/Article title will be more than 4 words.
2) You have to select a POST/Article category.
3) You have to add some tag lines about your post (minimum number of tag lines are 2 and the maximum number of tag lines are 35).
4) You must have to add a feature image (Post Thumbnails) – which describes all about an article/post.