Hello Everyone. Today in this post I am going to share How to Create a PayPal Account Without Credit or Debit Card. But, If you don’t know what is Paypal then you can read our previous article. But today I will show you how to create a PayPal account without credit or Debit Card.
How to Create a PayPal Account Without Credit or Debit Card
Follow these step for creating a PayPal account without credit or Debit Card:
You will need:
- Your best e-mail ID (This will be your PayPal ID).
- Bank account.
- Pan card number (For India)
- credit or Debit Card.(For purchases).
- At first Go to www.paypal.com.
- Click sign up for free button.
- Select your country.
- Under account “Individuals” click on Get Started.
- Fill the form with your details.
- If you have a credit/Debit Card Entre your Card details.
- If you do not have a credit/Debit Card simlply uncheck the box.
- Click on “Agree and Create Account”.
- Entre code and click continue.
- You will be prompted to entre your Card detailes.
- If you don’t have a credit card simpily click on “Go to My account”
- Congratulation you have successfully created your paypal account.
- Finajly you need to VERIFY your Paypal account.
- Click on complete your task.
- Provide your PAN card number for india.
- Click on submit.
- Then complete all task one by one.
Hope you like this post If you have any issues feel free to leavur comments. don’t forget to share this post.