In this article, I’ll tell you about 5 Best Database Optimization Plugins for WordPress. This article is for those who don’t aware of this. Before starting this tutorial, at first, we know about What Database Optimization Plugins is? But, for the new users who don’t know about the WordPress, for them, I have just given you the idea of WordPress.
Best Plugins to Optimize WordPress Database
Top List of the 5 Best and Must Use WordPress Plugins
What is Database Optimization?
Database Optimization means, cleaning your WordPress database so that it runs at maximum speed. Database Optimization Plugins removes all necessary data plus pingbacks, trackbacks and expired transient options. It compacts MySQL tables with a button press. Database Optimization Tools perform optimizations without the need of running manual queries. It also carries out automatic weekly clean-ups. Otherwise, it retains a set of weeks’ data during clean-ups.
It is very necessary to clean up and optimize the WordPress database. It is very necessary and important to optimize your WordPress database because things like post revisions and old spam comments can pile up over the time. Regular clean up and optimization can improve the overall performance as well.
Here is a list of the 5 Best Database Optimization Plugins for WordPress.
- Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions: It is a very popular optimization plugin for WordPress. If you want to clean up your data in one click, then the Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions is the best option for you. By just one click, you can delete all the unnecessary data, like trashed posts, spammed comments, unused tags, expired transients, and more. It is very simple and easy to use the plugin with the simple and fashionable interface. Each and every step of customizations are customizable. You can also select which database are included in the optimization process.
- It deletes revisions of posts and pages.
- It deletes trashed posts, pages and comments.
- It deletes spammed comments.
- It deletes unused tags.
- It deletes ‘expired transients’.
- It deletes ‘pingbacks’ and ‘trackbacks’.
- It optimizes the database tables.
- It creates a log file of the optimizations.
- Optimization can be scheduled to automatically run once hourly, twice daily, once daily or once weekly at a specific time.
- WP-Optimize: WP-Optimize is another popular optimization plugin for WordPress. It automatically allows you to run optimize command on your WordPress table. This feature filled plugin has tons of features for the Optimization of the database without the requirement of the PhpMyAdmin. You can have also the so many options of cleaning the unnecessary data like trashed posts, spammed comments, unused tags, expired transients, and more. This plugin offers great control over which areas of your sites you want to optimize. It is a mobile friendly plugin which means that you can optimize your site from the mobile devices.
- Removal of post revisions
- Clean spam comments
- Clean Trashed Comments
- Removal of Trackbacks and Pingbacks
- Removal of transient options
- Clean Post Trash
- Keep the selected number of week’s data when cleaning up.
- It enables/disables weekly schedules of optimization.
- Display Database table statistics
- WP-DB Manager: WP-DB Manager is another popular optimize plugin. It allows you to remove unwanted tables from your database and keep it clean and optimized. It allows you to optimize database, repair database, backup database, restore the database, delete back up the database, drop/empty tables and run selected queries. This plugin will give you a solution to serve all your database needs. This plugin has so many features for database optimize, backup, restore, repair, drop empty tables, delete back up etc.
- Clean Database
- Backup Database
- Manage Backup Database
- Optimize Database
- Repair Database
- Advanced Database Cleaner: Advanced Database Cleaner is another popular plugin for WordPress. It cleans database by deleting unused data such as ‘old revisions‘. “It has a must-have plugin that cleans and optimizes your WordPress database”. It removes unused data including revisions, drafts, auto drafts, pending comments, spam comments, trash comments, orphan post meta, orphan comment meta, orphan relationships, and dashboard transient feeds.
Removes unused data including Revisions, drafts, auto drafts, pending comments, spam comments, trash comments, orphan postmeta, orphan commentmeta, orphan relationships, and dashboard transient feeds.
- Automatic Database Clean Up facility.
- Improve Efficiency after optimizing the database.
- Clean unwanted database and tables.
- Support in Multi-Site
- DB-Optimize: DB-Optimize is a nice plugin for the WordPress. It runs an optimization table command on your WordPress table or defragments the database. This plugin is very helpful. It does not require to use phpMyAdmin. Note: The plugin has not been updated since 2 years.
- It repairs the tables if it has deleted rows.
- It sorts the index pages.
- It updates the table statistics if not up to date.
Conclusion: There are also some Database Optimization plugins which are not mentioned in the above. These are: 6. WP Clean Up; 7. Optimize DB; 8. Revision Control, 9. WPDB Spring Clean, 10. WP Performance Pack, 11. WP Database Cleaner, 12. Wordfence Security, etc. I think, now it’s your turn to pick up the right option of Database Optimization plugin. If I am at your position, I would choose “Optimize Database after Deleting Revisions“. Though, all of the 5 are very good “Database Optimization plugins“. Let’s apply it. And tell me which one is your favorite Database Optimization plugin. Don’t forget to tell me. How is this tutorial? Please comment in our comment box. And please stay with us. If you stay with us, promise you, we never disappoint you. Thank you for reading my article.