WordPress for beginners – welcome newcomers, welcome to my first tutorial about WordPress. I’ll tell you about it, please response if you love it. I think, you will learn something after reading this post. If you learn something, please share with your friends – that is my hope. But remember this course only for newcomers, who want to learn web designing.
In this tutorial we will learn about WordPress. We will learn – what is WordPress, short story of WordPress, future of WordPress and we will must know why should we use WordPress? So, let’s start.
What is WordPress?
In a simple word wordpress is a CMS (Content Management System). In more detail, WordPress is an online tool, created with PHP and MySQL which used to create website or blog. According to Wikipedia – WordPress is a free and open-source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. Read More (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WordPress). I think you are understanding. You will understand more, now I’ll tell you about this WordPress CMS.
Why should I use WordPress?
Now a days, you can’t think about an institution without website. Sorry, not only institution, website is very essential for everything. But 99% people don’t have any coding knowledge for managing or developing their website. So, how would they manage their website?
For solving this problems, we have to use Content Management System (CMS) – you will be able to manage your website with CMS, without having any coding knowledge.
WordPress such a CMS – you can manage your website with WordPress without having coding knowledge. It is very easy to use. You can customize WordPress because it is an open source software. There are more than 100 CMS on the internet but why should you use WordPress? Let’s know:
Cause for Creating Website with Wordpress:
1) Very easy to setup, update and manage wordpress.
2) No coding knowledge require. Just you have to know, how to click on button.
3) You may have known about WordPress as a popular blogging CMS. But now you can create any website – not only blogging website. Now WordPress use for creating blogging and portal both websites.
4) WordPress has thousands of professionally designed themes which are free, you can create professional website without hiring any freelancer. You can also buy premium themes from WordPress marketplace.
5) What would you do for adding feature out of theme functionality? No tension – there are billions of plugins in WordPress plugins directory. No programming knowledge require for adding new plugins.
6) You create advance website like e-commerce website or social website without knowing any programme.
7) Are you thinking about SEO (Search Engine Optimization)? WordPress is already SEO friendly. You can also add free plugins for making SEO better. WordPress SEO by Yoast is free plugin for making SEO better.
8) WordPress was used by more than 23.3% of the top 10 million websites as of January 2015. (According to Wikipedia).
9) WordPress has own community or forum for discussing or solving any problem about wordpress.
10) Millions of satisfied users and customers.
Learn WordPress and create professional website.
Wait… for next tutorial.