Do you know how many types of SEO? Making important your site to Search Engine or your site’s information is the best than any other site, for making understand that by making useful to Search Engine and making beautiful your site’s content or article or information that is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
This is a basic concept. For making useful your site, you need many things not only content. We will know that gradually.
We knew something about SEO. Now we will know how many types of SEO are there?
How Many Types Of SEO? [Search Engine Optimization]
Ultimate Guide of On Page SEO and Off Page SEO Campaign
- Organic SEO
- Paid SEO
1. Organic SEO: Doing website’s content, link, keyword and other things which optimization we will do through which my site shows before in search engine that is Organic SEO.
On-page SEO has been recognized as the primary form of search engine optimization. A search engine optimization campaign or process will not begin with effective on-page SEO solutions. That means you have to start with on-page SEO process to achieve the best results for your SEO campaign. With on-page SEO, you want to carry out some changes as well as changes on your website. Your website should be repaired properly. The website must be stuffed with keywords in its content section.
According to the new algorithm of Google, it prefers minimal website designing theme, and along with that, it recommended having responsive websites so that they can be easily accessible from Smartphone devices. Responsive design will get more traffic for your site. In order to track the incoming traffic and other important metrics, you should take advantage of the SEO tools for measuring important KPIs.
Download SEO [Search Engine Optimization] Tutorial Series step by step
One of the most important aspects of on-page SEO is that it renews your website completely. Your existing website needs to undergo a complete makeover with this SEO method. Mainly guidance of Google has been followed as it is the best search engine right now, having massive popularity all over the world.
2. Paid SEO: If you search on Google then you will see some ad around that. In an easy word, this is Paid SEO.
When it comes to off page SEO, many things are there to learn. Though it is the second phase, it carries immense importance in making an SEO campaign successful. Off page SEO methods are continuous processes. For example, website backlink building is the primary aim of off page SEO. Building external links for a website will help to enhance the ranking position of a website in search engine results against certain keywords.
For on-page SEO, simple adjustable or complete makeover of the website is required. However, off page SEO is far more complex than on page SEO. It comes with many useful things in the offering. If properly done, article marketing can bring excellent SEO benefits for the virtual businesses. Apart from article marketing, other traditional methods are guest blogging, forum link building, and more.
The off-page SEO is an ethical search engine, and thus it brings changes in its algorithm periodically so that spamming and other unethical marketing methods can be stopped. Building links in an ethical way and from ethical websites are essential for achieving good SEO results with your SEO campaign.
On Page SEO and Off Page SEO
So I am going to describe the differences between organic SEO VS Paid SEO in this article. First of all, We will learn about Organic SEO. Here is the guide to start seo business.
Now in a case of this, Search Engine Optimization is of two types. On Page Optimization and Off Page Optimization. let’s have a look what are they.
1. On Page Optimization: We will optimize our sites like keyword, content, title, Meta, picture and all these. This is On Page Optimization.
2. Off Page Optimization: Out of our site, which optimization we have to do on other sites that are Off Page Optimization. Example: Link building, Forum posting, guest posting, bookmarking, social share etc.
I hope you have got a basic concept of SEO and how many types of SEO? Now the question is,
Why We Need SEO?
Why SEO needs, I hope still now you have understood. There is an importance of SEO. That is showing first in any website in Search Engine. This is only one aim. Now what is this aim and why?
The answer is easy. For bringing the visitor to a site. If men will search for anything then your site will come first. It will visit for information or anything else.
What is the profit if you visit?
Yes! This is the main question. It can be many types.
1. If a site is personal then men will know about you. And if you want to share something in all then everyone will get that easily. Example: my own website.
2. Earning money from the ad. There will be an ad in the site. You will earn from it. Example: First light. Or a visitor can earn if a visitor clicks on the ad. Example: Google AdSense.
3. Selling materials. If the site is of selling materials then visitors will search for it. They will come to the site and if they like then they will buy it.
So what did we understand? Bringing visitors is only one aim of Search Engine Optimization.
Why will you learn Search Engine Optimization?
1. You can optimize others website for Search Engine by learning it and you can earn money from its exchange.
2. If you have your own website and you want to bring visitors there or want to earn money from and then.
3. If you have your own materials and want to sell them.
The last work is that you can hire someone not learning and suffering this. Where is the time by entering into business!
If you like this article or have any issue related to this topic please comment below in the given comment box.