Do you know how many types of SEO? Making important your site to Search Engine or your site’s information is the best than any other site, for making understand that by making useful to Search Engine and making beautiful your site’s content or article or information that is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
This is a basic concept. For making useful your site, you need many things not only content. We will know that gradually.
We knew something about SEO. Now we will know how many types of SEO are there?
How Many Types Of SEO? [Search Engine Optimization]
SEO is mainly two types.
- Organic SEO
- Paid SEO
1. Organic SEO: Doing website’s content, link, keyword and other things which optimization we will do through which my site shows before in search engine that is Organic SEO.
2. Paid SEO: If you search in Google then you will see some ad around that. In an easy word, this is Paid SEO.
Organic SEO vs Paid SEO
So I am going to describe differences between organic SEO VS Paid SEO in this article. First of all, We will learn with Organic SEO.
1. On Page Optimization: We will optimize our sites like keyword, content, title, Meta, picture and all these. This is On Page Optimization.
2. Off Page Optimization: Out of our site, which optimization we have to do on other sites that are Off Page Optimization. Example: Link building, Forum posting, guest posting, bookmarking, social share etc.
I hope you have got a basic concept about SEO and how many types of SEO? Now the question is,
Why We Need SEO?
The answer is easy. For bringing the visitor into a site. If men will search for anything then your site will come first. It will visit for information or anything else.
What is the profit if you visit?
Yes! This is the main question. It can be many types.
1. If a site is personal then men will know about you. And if you want to share something in all then everyone will get that easily. Example: my own website.
2. Earning money from the ad. There will be an ad in site. You will earn from it. Example: First light. Or visitor can earn if a visitor clicks on the ad. Example: Google AdSense.
3. Selling materials. If the site is of selling materials then visitors will search it. They will come in site and if they like then they will buy it.
So what did we understand? Bringing visitors is only one aim of Search Engine Optimization.
Why will you learn Search Engine Optimization?
1. You can optimize others website for Search Engine by learning it and you can earn money of its exchange.
2. If you have your own website and you want to bring visitors there or want to earn money from ad then.
3. If you have your own materials and want to sell then.
The last work is that you can hire someone not learning and suffering this. Where is the time by entering in business!
If you like this article or have any issue related to this topic please comment below in the given comment box.