Is your Facebook Account affected with the malware/virus? Did you think that someone hacked your Facebook account? Is any app publishing content which sexually explicit and should not be on Facebook? If yes, then you have to remove the app or the app permission as soon as possible.
Facebook Account Hacked?
What can I do when my Facebook account effected with malware?
- You should change Facebook password as soon as possible. You can generate a strong password on http://strongpasswordgenerator.com.
- Change privacy settings, Who can see your future posts? – Change it into “only me“.
- Generate app password: Go to ‘Settings‘ and click on “Security” tab and generate app password. (Some Facebook apps can not receive security codes, which means you could be temporarily locked out if you have login approval turned on. You can use app password instead of your account’s password to securely login to apps such as Jubber, Skype, Xbox.)
- Check Where You’re Logged In: Go to ‘Settings‘ and click on “Security” and check where you are logged in and click “End Activity“.
- Delete/Remove unnecessary apps or games: Go to ‘Settings‘ and click on “Apps” tab, now delete all unnecessary apps or remove the permission.
Delete Facebook Apps
If you are getting problem still now, then you can contact with Facebook.
Don’t publish any post/article which contains nudity. It violates Facebook community standers. If you found and nudity post, then please report to Facebook. Facebook will remove it.
Thank you & Best of Luck.