Best Way To Create an Apple ID without Using Your Credit Card: Hi Guys, How are you? I am fine. Do you know How to create an Apple ID without Using Your Credit Card? If not this article is for you. Some apps are available as free downloads in the iTunes Apps store but you require a UK or US based Apple ID to install them on to your iPad or Phone.
Best Way To Create an Apple ID without Using Your Credit Card
You can create multiple Apple Ids. Suppose, If you have created one account from UK then another one form US apps store. So, If you signed in from India store, login with your US-based Apple IDs and download the app otherwise not available in Indian Apps store.
There’s, however, a problem. When you create a new Apple ID, iTunes will require you to enter your credit card and the billing address of your card should be in that country. In other words, you need a US-based credit card or PayPal account to create an Apple ID for the US iTunes Store. Apple will not let you create an Apple ID without entering valid payment. See see the
How To Create an Apple ID without Using Your Credit Card
- Download and install the iTunes software on your PC and sign-out of your existing Apple ID. Choose Store in the menu and select Sign-out.
- After that scroll to the bottom of the iTunes page, and click Change Country and select one from the list for which you need an Apple ID.
- Next, open the Apps Store inside iTunes, select an app that is free and click the Get button to download.
- You will prompt you to enter your Apple ID and password. Do not enter your existing Apple ID. but, click the Create Apple ID button, >> after that agree to the TOS, enter your email address & password and minimum age.
- Proceed to the Payments screen and here you’ll see a new option that says NONE. Select the None option, enter a dummy postal address and submit to create your new Apple ID that will be valid in the iTunes store of that country.
NOTE: If you have kids at home, you can use this trick to create a separate Apple ID for the iPad, one that is not associated with your credit card and so they’ll never be able to make any accidental purchases.
Hope You Like this article. If you have any query or have any issue then you may leave your comment below in the comment section. Thanks for reading.