How are you, guys?
This article is basically for the Android users. There are so many important contacts, messages, videos in our phone. But, if these are deleted, then we face so many problems.
But, those who use Android phones, they can do it for today. Let’s have a look:
Do you know how to recover lost data from your Android Smart Phone?
This work will be done by a software. The name of the software is Wondershare Dr. Fone.
#1. Download this software from this link: http://download.wondershare.net/cbs_down/drfone-for-android_full1531.exe and install it into the computer.
#2. Now, ensure the 20% charge in your phone.
#3. Connect the phone with your PC.
#4. Now, activate the USB debugging. Now follow the steps to active the USB debugging:
- Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter Settings > Click Application > Development > Click to select USB debugging
- Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter Settings > Developer options > USB Debugging
- Android 4.2 and above: Enter Settings > About Phone > Tap Build number 7 times in rapid succession > Back button > Developer Options > USB Debugging
#5. After connecting (device detected) with the PC, then follow the below steps.
For un-rooted Smart mobile:
After detecting the device, click on the Start button. And then it will automatically analysis.
Please wait until the end of the analysis.
For Rooted Smart Mobiles:
If your device is rooted, then super user permission will come. Then click on the Allow button.
#1. If it is failed, then click on the super user Authorised Guide and know the solution.
#2. Then, set the USB Storage mode in your mobile phones.
In below, the version has given. Just set it by selecting the versions.
Android 2.3 or earlier: Slide down the Notification Drawer > Click on USB connected > Click on Turn on USB Storage
Android 4.0 or above: Enter Setting-More… > USB utilities > Unplug the device-Connect Storage to PC-Reconnect the device > Turn on USB Storage
#3. After finishing the analysis, the scanning process will automatically start.
#4. After finishing the scanning process, all of your data (deleted-Un deleted messages+ pictures+ videos+ contact) will show.
Now, select the deleted files and click on the recover button.
The recovery data will save in PC.
Hopefully, this post will help you.
If you like this post, then you must leave our comments and must share it.
Stay with the Thementalclub.com Social Website of Technology, where you are a technologist…
- How do you root your Android Smart phone without cancelling the warranty?,
- How to Root Android Smartphone Through PC/Laptop by just 1 click, Safe Process,
- How to Root Android, Mobile/Tab (Easy Steps),
- Benefits of Rooted Android Phone.