How are you all? I hope all of you are fine. I’m also fine. And I presented in front of you with some new tricks because I’m fine. There are in today’s phase “how to recover deleted files of android phone“.
How To Recover Lost Data On Your Android Phone?
It may be a wanted subject of many men.
So let’s start this….
At first I tell you that your and your friend’s mobile have to be rooted. In spite of this it will not be worked.
Previous Article: How to transfer charge from a smartphone to other smartphones?
Now what things will need:
- At first download this undeleter recover files & data app from Google Play Store. If you can do then download the full version of it.
- If this app is downloaded, then installed it. Then go to app. You will see in app, 2 options will come. From there which type of file you want to recover, then select that.
- If you want to recover your personal SMS, call logs, then press below and if you want to recover any file or app then select above.
- Your root will want permission. Grant that.
- Then selecting in deep scan, you want to recover files of which format, select that. You will see your missed file if you wait a few minutes. Recover that.
I hope this post will work for you. Thank you for reading this article. If there is any mistake, then forgive me. If you face any problem, then don’t forget to comment. If you think the article is beneficial then obviously share it.