Many mobile app development company services and developers prefer cross-platform app development frameworks to develop modern applications.
It is because these technologies have many advantages over conventional solutions, for instance, Flutter and react native.
Both these platforms are leading cross-platform app development technologies all across the world offering an array of features.
In this article, we will have an overview of both of these frameworks that you choose for your next app development project.
An Introduction To The Cross-Platform Framework
A cross-platform app development Framework is utilized for building applications having multi-platform and multi-operating system compatibility.
That being said, the mobile application development company professionals can develop a single app code and deploy the code for Android or iOS applications.
The major advantage of this Framework is that it can enhance the speed and add development quality.
You can choose a cross-platform Framework for a list of advantages like:
- Faster Time To Market- The process of developing applications with these frameworks is extremely fast. Hence, the time to market is limited while developing the applications with Flutter or react native app developers
- Reusable Code- Application developers have the privilege of utilizing a single code base for multiple applications by developing applications with cross-platform Technology
- Native Like Experience- The backend functions and features of hybrid applications have a resemblance, cross-platform applications have a parallel user interface and offer a better User experience to the users
- Cost Efficiency- The top cross-platform companies hire dedicated developers to limit app development cost and simplifying the development process
React Native Overview
React-native Framework was introduced in 2012 when Facebook platform from HTML5 to native for their application project.
The Advantages Of React-Native Framework
Deploying the react native app development company solutions will give you an array of advantages like:
- Outstanding Performance– Using native controls and models of react-native framework gives an ideal choice for enhancing application performance. React native Framework can connect with the native components of different operating systems and develop codes through native application programming interfaces.
- Develop Application Updates Faster- Many react-native companies hire react native app developers to shorten the procedure of developing and updating the applications. The application update process also gets streamlined because it doesn’t need an individual development process.
- Modular Architecture– React-native has a modular structure that allows developers to segregate the functions in multiple interchangeable blocks known as modules.
Shortfalls Of React-Native Framework
- This Framework is still in the beta stage of development
- Some of its important components are not yet introduced
Best Fit React-Native Project
The top mobile app development company uses a react-native framework for creating variable projects
- It provides reusable codes for developing desktop or web applications
- Itis suitable for an array of app development projects
- React native is ideal for developing complex cross-platform applications.
Flutter Framework was developed by Google as an open-source user interface development toolkit for developing native applications.
This Framework is versatile and it provides multiple options to the developers for compiling applications for platforms like Linux, iOS, Mac, Web, Windows, and many more.
The mobile application development company extends the utility of the Flutter Framework for various reasons.
Flutter engine is considered as a portable runtime for hosting the applications developed on the same framework.
Its functions by activating the library components such as network i/o, architecture, animation, and graphics.
Flutter engine is developed in C++ that allows developers to render low-level through Google graphics.
The Advantages Of Flutter
Deploying Flutter applications for your platforms will give you a list of advantages like
- Native Like Performance – This is one of the crucial features that enhances User experience and application performance. Flutter provides native-like aesthetics and comparable performance to the businesses.
- Access To Native Features – Flutter app development companies hire dedicated developers for creating applications with native features such as geolocation, camera access, and many more. These features are developed with the integration of native languages.
- Hot Reload – The hot-reload function allows developers to inject the latest codes in their application and detect the results instantly. This feature enhances collaboration between application designers and Developers in the latest visuals faster than ever before.
Shortfalls of Flutter framework
- Flutter is a relatively new app development framework and it is often perceived as a mature technology
- Dart programming language is unreliable as compared to the available options.
Applications Developed By Flutter
- The New York Times
React Native vs Flutter: An Ultimate Comparison
We have gone through both the frameworks with their advantages and other details. Let us compare both of these app development frameworks based on various criteria.
React native came into force in 2015 and has a wide number of users.
Flutter framework is backed by Google and it won’t take too long to catch up with the popularity of react-native.
2. Programming Language
Flutter is developed in Dart programming language. This language is however rarely used by application developers.
The Bottom Line
As react native app developers, choosing Flutter over react native Framework could be a wise choice especially considering the native performance of the application.
Flutter stands high in the queue as it is possible to derive multiple applications from a single code base through the Flutter framework.
However, if your platform-specific applications required sophisticated Technology then you can proceed with React native Framework as well.