Hi friends, how are you? Today, I will tell you how to create a visual CV (Curriculum Vitae). From thought leaders to CEOs, Visual CV is for professionals, who are building their best career. CV stands for curriculum vitae, which means a brief account of your career. CVs are used to explain to recruiters what you can do and what you have done, so a good CV Curriculum Vitae looks forwards as well as accounts for what you did in the past.
How to create a visual CV (Curriculum Vitae)?
Featured of Visual CV:
- Always have the right resume for the job in Web or PDF format.
- Choose from a variety of free and premium resume templates.
- Want to know if anybody’s actually looking at your resume? Now you can.
- Publish an online VisualCV.
- Easily publish your VisualCV to PDF.
How to Create a Visual CV Step by Step
Step-1: At first Register your account with this link https://www.visualcv.com/signup.
Step-2: Type your First Name, Last Name, and E-mail address.
Step-3: Then Click on New Resumes, And upload your resumes or type your information.
Step-4: Then click on publish and follow the instructions.
Note: Find out more and try to understand themselves.
Hope you like this post. Having any issues feel free to leave your comments below in the comments section. Please share this post with your friends.