I love playing games on my phone, from the classic ones like Angry Birds to the likes of Clash of Clans. However, playing on my phone hurts my eyes. Bluestacks and Bluestacks download saved me!
If you’re like me, then let me tell you about how Bluestacks and Bluestacks Download. This tool helped me enjoy my favorite games on my PC. Downloading it is straightforward, and I’ll let you know how to do it.
Let’s get into it!
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an emulator. Simply put, it is a software that allows you to run apps that are used in Android on your Windows PC. You can download programs like Telegram, Temple Run 2, Candy Crush Saga, Angry Birds Space, Evernote, or Documents to Go into your PC. You use these apps on your PC instead of on your Android phone.
With BlueStacks on your PC, you can also sync the apps to your phone using the Cloud Connect Android program. Doing this keeps you updated even if you are away from your PC.
The one thing I love about BlueStacks and BlueStacks download is that I can now play games in full screen on my PC. At the same time, I can sync my notes on Evernote to my phone. I can also use messengers like WhatsApp as I do on my phone, but again, only this time, on my PC.
Sounds great, doesn’t it? There’s more!
BlueStacks is also very easy to use. The user-friendly interface allows you to download and install apps and to manage all features on your device in just a few seconds.
Just like how you do things on your Android phone, you can configure your Google Play accounts with BlueStacks. Technically, it just feels like using your Android but on your PC.
You don’t need to worry that BlueStacks would affect the functions of other software on your PC. You can still multitask with it.
How to Download BlueStacks
Before anything else, temporarily disable your PC’s antivirus since it may interfere with the installation of BlueStacks. Don’t worry, you can turn it on again once BlueStacks is completely running on your PC.
Nine Steps to Download Bluestacks
Here’s how you can get BlueStacks and install it on your PC.
- Open any web browser. You can use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, or Internet Explorer. Whichever you prefer.
- Type in www.bluestacks.com in the address bar and press “Enter” on your keyboard.
- Once you’re on the page, click on the button that says, “Download BlueStacks.” You will be diverted to the download page, and the download will automatically start.
- You may save the .exe file in your Downloads folder or in any other specific place in your PC that you prefer.
- Once the download is complete, find the BlueStacks installer .exe file in the folder where you saved it and click on it. Doing this will launch a window.
- In the window that opens, you will see an “Install now” button. Click it for installation to start.
- Your PC is going to do the work for you, so just sit still. It’ll start downloading or extracting all files that must be installed. Take note that the duration of installation will depend on how powerful your PC is and how much available storage it has.
- Your PC will automatically boot. It is part of the installation process. After the first boot, you may be asked to sign in to Google. You can do this later and proceed with the installation, but I suggest you do it as soon as you see the alert.
- Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to the home screen of BlueStacks App Player. There, you can start looking for the apps you want to download and run on your PC.
That’s it! Very easy, right?
You can already start enjoying the games you love!
BlueStacks is a handy tool, especially for those who love playing games but are having eye problems when doing so on their phones. I really do recommend BlueStacks and BlueStacks Download.
Do you think BlueStacks will work for you?
Let me know in the comment section below. Do share your experience with BlueStacks too if you are already using it.