Are you trying to figure out how to Access Outlook Attachments from Multiple Emails? This blog will assist you if you get too many attachments on your Outlook account, which will eventually cause you to have storage space issues. If you’re currently struggling with this and are seeking a technique to Extract several Outlook email attachments to a secure location, this blog will be helpful.
This article is helpful if you’re looking for a solution to export a large number of Outlook email attachments to a secure location and are currently struggling with it. The easiest and most effective ways to export attachments from Outlook will be covered. Simply stay with us to learn the actual, practical answer.
Why Does Outlook Have So Many Attachments? What Are the Drawbacks?
This paragraph will discuss a few of the main effects of large attachments that lead users to export numerous email attachments from Outlook.
As previously said, if you have been using Outlook for a long time, you probably have a lot of attachments stored in your account. Furthermore, it is known to enlarge Outlook’s mailbox data file, which can lead to several software problems for users, including application hangs, decreased productivity, and performance problems.
Having an excessive mailbox can be a major drawback as it is prone to corruption, with huge attachment files being the primary cause of the issue.
The manual way to extract attachments from Outlook all at once
To save attachments from Outlook manually, follow these instructions.
- Install and launch the Outlook app on your smartphone as a first step.
- Next, click on the email that has an attachment that you must download.
- Select the attachment and do a right-click on it.
- Choose store to store a selection of email attachments, or preserve All Attachments to preserve all of the attachments (if you need to remove more than one item from Outlook).
- Finally, select the target folder and click the Save button to store the attachments.
Simple Method for Outlook to Export Several Email Attachments
There is a caveat to using the free manual methods mentioned above: you cannot save numerous attachments from a single email. Nevertheless, they are a solid way to extract files from Outlook in several emails. The majority of clients, however, do not want to apply this strategy due to its duration.
Thus, use the expertly recommended program, GainTools Outlook Attachment Extractor Tool, if you don’t want to waste your time on a free solution. The most stable and efficient tool available for exporting a large number of email attachments from an Outlook account is this one. With these features, you can save attachments from Outlook OST and PST files as well.
Some of This Tool’s Greatest Features
- The program has two sets of naming conventions: one set for attachments that allow you to save attachments under alternative names, and another set for the folder.
- Attachments can be extracted from email, contacts, calendars, tasks, and journals with this all-in-one tool.
- Offer several filter options, including item, date, file size, filter, and extension filters.
- Assisted in keeping the folder structure intact.
How to Access Outlook Attachments from Multiple Emails at once is one of the most common questions Outlook users ask online. We’ve created an article in response to all of the user’s questions and inquiries. We have covered two different approaches—manual and automatic—for storing attachments from Outlook.