The word busy has become a part of our daily schedule. So, one can’t even get time for workout on a regular basis. Therefore, people are gaining a lot of weight these days. And thus workouts become a bit tough for those who are used to the soft lifestyle. To stay fit, healthy and to develop your muscles you have to keep on hard working and you have to follow some disciplines in your life. You may take some opinion from the people around you to keep your health safe. But sometimes things become more disgusting when one starts his or her journey in a professional gym. So, here we have mentioned about something serious which will give you success in the beginning phase of your workouts.
Home Gym Setup
Setting up of a home gym on your own will be the wise decision ever as it does not include any other people’s opinion and also will provide complete flexibility while you start working out after a hectic schedule. Sometimes people say that they can’t manage their time to go for workout outside in the gym. In that case, one can easily make his or her home gym as the best home gyms and can go at any time of a day for workouts.
To make the best home gyms in your house, all you need is to make some place free and also to buy some essential gym equipment. You have to make some investments to set up the best home gyms but this expense will actually help to make your body.
The best portable home gym is known as Bowflex Xceed Home Gym 2019 which is the lighter version of Bowflex Xtreme 2SE. This is mainly for training on hardcore strength and muscle building. Here are some unique features which have mentioned below. Have a look at it.
- This equipment provides power rod resistance which you can upgrade up to 210 lbs, 310 lbs, and 410 lbs.
- This unique feature you can get in all models of Bowflex home gym.
- This also offers a quick release seat which is adjustable.
- This equipment also comes up with bench press for customizing workouts as the users’ requirements.
- It can bear up to 300 lbs weight.
- This equipment is absolutely safe to use and is written in the guidelines.
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
Maximum weight: 300 lbs
Type: Power rods
Seat: Bench adjustable
Workout area: 53
Pros & Cons:
- It is easy to assemble
- Construct with premium grade steel
- The seat is comfortable and adjustable
- Provides multi-grip handles
- Offers power rod resistance
- Does not offer to fold the machine
- Does not provide ankle cuffs and ab harness
This equipment comes up with a lifetime warranty on power rod and seven years warranty on frame. It assures you as one of the best fitness equipment in terms of not only exciting features but also the lifetime warranty. It is said as the best as it is safe and a flexible fitness machine and also you can get it at a reasonable price too.