Get AdSense Account Approval Trick For Blogspot Website
Hello Guys, We all know that having an Adsense Account and using its contextual ads are best-paying Ad program for Bloggers. Though I have already shared my tutorial on: Tricks to Get Google Adsense Approved Within 3 Days in 2018 New Blog but the question continues the same: How to get Adsense to Account approval for BlogSpot bloggers. Everyone knows that getting an AdSense approval is not an easy thing.
Google AdSense has some very strict account approval policies, and one of them is blog should be 6 months old. But, I must say it is not always true, and if you have created a quality blogspot website, you can get an approved AdSense account within 7 days.
Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Blogspot
The major problem is for BlogSpot bloggers, for some reasons Google AdSense, doesn’t entertain BlogSpot bloggers. One of the most common reasons BlogSpot bloggers get is Issue with page type.
One easy way to get AdSense account with a BlogSpot blog is taken a custom domain, create a professional Email address and apply for AdSense account.
There is a simple trick which you can use to get your AdSense account approved for Blogspot domain quickly.
If your BlogSpot account has a sufficient number of post 15 to 20 then it’s easy to get your AdSense account approved. If you have a personal domain and host chances of AdSense approval are very high.
Now the question is:
How to Get Adsense Account Approval for BlogSpot Blog 2018
Stil having question, follow the below steps before applying for an Adsense account.
1 Custom Domain Name: The Very first thing you need to do is Buy a custom domain name. It is very tricky and good Idea of having your own custom domain for getting Adsense approval chances. Add Your Custom Domain Name
2. Domain-Specific Email ID: Use Google Suite apps to create a domain specific email address. It is a Good Idea to get Domain Specific Email ID instead of Personal Emal. Create it From Here
3. Unique Blog Post: Have at least 15-20 well-written unique blog posts. Don’t Copy anything from another source while writing an article for your blog. Try to write SEO friendly Copyspace pass Unique Article. For Better Practice Get Grammarly Premium Account, to check plagiarism, Grammatical & Spelling mistakes, and Errors.
5. Theme & Design: Ensure you use a clean BlogSpot design. Download TOP 5 Premium BlogSpot Themes for Free.
- Blogspot theme for News or Magazine related website
- Software Download Related Blogspot Theme like FileHippo
6. Copyright Free Images: Ensure you don’t use copyright images. Here you can Use Pixabay to Get Free Images to use on your blog. If you have copied images from Google search, go back & delete it from your blog.
7. Professional Logo: Create a Professional Looking Logo for your website. You can use Logomkr to create Free Professional Looking Logo Within minutes.
If you Want Us to Create A Professional Looking Website Logo at Cheapest Price then Click HERE
7. Proper Navigation and Clean Sidebar: Ensure your Navigation and Sidebar looks clean & professional. Put you all pages [About, Contact Etc] that you have created at the top and below of your website. Don’t Add too many things to the sidebar of your blogspot website.
Apply for AdSense & Enjoy!
If you want Us to Approve Your Adsense Account Then You can Order NOW!.
We are also Selling Fresh Non-Hosted Google Adsense Account at Cheapest Price.