Have you any question about Google AdSense? Anyway, come to work, on September 30, the virtual event was organized by the AdSense and a domain parking group, all users in the event of questions and answers together before you grabbed me. Google AdSense is expected to get approved, no question about it, no one will.
Google Adsense Approval – Tips and Tricks
Question No. 1
#1 How Post I have to write before Adsense approval?
Ans: Article should be at least 20-30 words.
#2 Except About us, Privacy, Policy, Contact, what are to add more?
Ans: About Us, Privacy, Policy, Contact, DMCA must be placed on your site. Otherwise, you also watch that any category has never been missed on your site. In every category, you keep at least 5-7 articles. Then it would be better for you and your site.
#3 Can I get any advantage from Google Non-hosted account with Google Adwords by advertising on the banner of Google? Or getting AdSense approved how would be the priority?
Ans: Though you give advertisement with Google Adwords, you do not get any advantage for AdSense approval.
#4 Can it be possible for getting AdSense if I have got the content image by searing it from Google? Or the article will be published in both unique image and unique article?
Ans: Unique image is far better. You have taken an image without any copyright from Google and must change the size and title of the image.
#5 How many words should consist of writing a better article?
Ans: The words in every article should be at least 400-500. Above 400-500 words is far better.
- You must be checked that are all of your articles in your site be 80-90% unique and are all of your articles follow the Google rules?
- You must be checked all pages of your site.
- You must be watched that are the all tunes of your site index correctly?
- Must you be checked that is your site design user and SEO Friendly?
- You must keep the important things in the layout.
You will get the approval of your site in between 50-60 days if these conditions are ok on your site.
Question No. 2:
Does Alexa Rank give any impact for non-hosted Adsense?
Ans: No. (By the way: Improve Alexa Rank in 7 Days).
Question No. 3:
If we spin the articles and if we pass Google’s copy Scape, then does Google give AdSense?
Ans: So many people are trying, but cannot get it. Please forget the article spinning.
Question No. 4:
- Is there any problem if the domain name be 6 words?
- Is there any problem if the image will be downloaded from Google along with unique article?
- No, there is no problem. But, I will suggest you that choose the domain name by targeting keywords.
- The tagging of copyright an image is never downloaded from Google. Change the image title and size if you download images from Google.
Question No. 5:
On our site, there are 30-40 unique articles, but the amount of visitors is very poor. Can we get AdSense in this site?
Question No. 6:
For the non-hosted site, which niche approves the most from INDIA or other countries?
Good Question. Most of the times I get approved from a Smartphone, renew education Result and Technology based site.
Question No. 7:
Can I use a sub domain for Google AdSense?
Question No. 8:
In a troll site, does the AdSense approve? How does this content look like?
If this topic does not break up the rule, then you can approve with the good quality of 30-40 times. But, I suggest that; you make the site of any product based and informative. Example: Smartphone review technology tips, health tips related sites get approved very quickly.
Question No. 9:
How many words consist in the article of the website?
There are at least 400-500 words consist in website article. Otherwise, it may be shown as insufficient article.
Question No. 10:
Is the possible to approve other site except blog?
If the site is good in quality and if the + Alexa Rank is below 1 lakh, the minimum you have to SEO in between 5-7 months, then there is a chance to get it.
Question No. 11:
- How is the “BlogSpot tutorial” as Niche? Can I get from this?
- Neither is this good to add a top domain in the blogspot.com? Nor by purchasing hosting, do I add a domain?
- AdSense approves very easily in web design, SEO, graphic tutorial, or technology tips related sites.
- It is very good to make up a site in WordPress with taking hosting. You take more advantages in SEO.
Question No. 12:
If the all visitors come from the Facebook into my site, then will I get Adsense?
Without visitors, the Google will give Adsense if you follow the rules of the Google. The demand of the visitors of Google search engine is higher rather than the visitors coming from the FB. So, please concentrate on SEO.
Question No. 13:
What is the difference between the Hosted and Non Hosted AdSense?
The main difference is: Hosted is for the Google site and it is also used in the YouTube and Blogger. In owns site, there are maximum 500 websites are used in non-hosted AdSense. Revenue sharing is same i.e. 68%.
- I have a blog. In blogger, the domain does not set yet, but I will set the domain. There are 50 tunes in my website. Every tune has to be almost 80% unique. On my blog, there are 100+ visitors. After how many days I will get approved after AdSense applying before the domain set?
- Please, tell me, what is the meaning of good quality article?
- If there is a problem with my content, and if I getting understand before applying and if I apply the fresh content by deleting those, then is there any problem for getting approve?
- Where do you set domain? Do you set in Blogger? I say no. At first make a site in WordPress. But after setting it in blogger, you see it after 1 month.
- Without copy, paste, your article has to be fresh. But you have to keep in mind the grammar, spelling and the percentage of uniqueness.
- You fall in danger if you delete it. “404 not found” will come on your screen and loss the rank of your site. Always update your content.
- Can I get AdSense, if the age of my site is 3 months and at least 50% is unique article?
- For getting AdSense, which one is so important? Is a unique tune (article) or Visitor?
The chance of getting AdSense is very poor. At least, the percentage of the unique article has to be 80%.
Question No. 16:
What is Non-Hosted Google AdSense?
Ans: For getting approval on your site, Google AdSense Account is the non-hosted Google AdSense.
Question No. 17:
Can I get AdSense if I blog from blogspot.com?
Ans: It gave in 2011-2012. But getting non-hosted, you have to buy a domain.
Question No. 18:
Does the hosted account convert into the non-hosted account?
Ans: Yes, you can do it. You have to make a site in the AdSense account according to the Google policy and then add it. Google will review it and if there is ok, then it will show add in .com and there is no problem then add does not show.
Question No. 19:
How do I do the privacy page content? Do I write any unique content or rewrite content?
Ans: You have to generate by privacy tools. 2 to 4 lines you have to represent as your choice. There are no problems right now. From here, you have to generate the site name and email.
Question No. 20:
Ans: Yes! If you’ve quality content.
Question No. 21:
- If you apply in USA, UK, and Spain for AdSense account and code, then you get it easily. Is this true?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages between the applying account of blogger and owns a website?
Ans: It is true. If you do this, then you break the rules. Your country is INDIA. You face a problem of verifying and withdraw of money.
There is no advantage and disadvantage. But you can get an SEO advantage in WordPress site.
Question No. 22:
How many types of AdSense? What is their difference?
Ans: AdSense, generally, are two types. These are Hosted AdSense and non-hosted AdSense. The difference is that the hosted is only used in the site of YouTube and blogger. But, hearing that, after 2014, hosted AdSense creates a problem for showing ads in blogger. Non-hosted AdSense is getting from owns the site. It is can be used in 500 websites.
Question No: 23:
I want to make a site for mobile review. But, the problem is that the features of mobiles are same. So, how do I unique this article? And if I take the images of mobiles from the companies’ website then does Google fall any copyright on those pictures? Can AdSense get approval in between 1 month? If all are ok then what is the possibility of getting AdSense after applying 1 month later?
Ans: GSMARENA.Com writes this quality tune. The content of the mobile specification to write 24 lines can be written down, so there is nothing to worry about. You would be able to write well. Do not build the site for 1 month; your target has to be 1 year. Otherwise, you cannot be successful.
You have a problem with taking the picture with the Company’s copyright. You must change the title and the size of the image.
Without visitors, your content will be approved if your content is good. But below 1000 visitors, you cannot earn a good quality.
Question No. 24:
How do I get AdSense? How do I keep AdSense and how do I income more money?
Ans: If you make a site by following the Google rules, then you get AdSense after applying it. For keeping AdSense you cannot break up the rules of Google. For more income, you have to gain so many visitors to your site. You have to know SEO.
Question No. 25:
In spite of 100% unique article, can I download the images from Google before publishing?
Ans: There is no problem if the images are free of copyright. You can change and title of the copyright.
Question No. 26:
If I want to host the blogger with the 1 Top Level Domain and that article if I unique this by smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker after 15 days then I get that after applying? Has that article been Non hosted Adsense?
Ans: All of your questions do not approve. “Site does not complete with Google Policy“: you face this type of trouble. Please read my article. Then, it all clears your query.
Question No. 27:
- What is the difference between Hosted Account and Non-hosted account?
- How do I get Hosted account?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Hosted Account and Non-hosted account?
- The main difference between hosted accounts and non-hosted accounts is: Hosted account use on YouTube and blogger, but after 2014, hosted AdSense create harassment to show ads in blogger. Hosted AdSense uses in maximum 500 websites.
- By hosted account, you will get YouTube and by non-hosted account, you will get your own mobile.
- Please read my above answers.
Question no. 28:
Can I get AdSense by blogging it with bhaiya.com domain?
Question No. 29:
G etting AdSense, how many old of a site will be? How many articles do require?
Ans: The main condition of Google will be produced high quality content and make a top level domain site. Thereafter, minimum 30-40 articles will be published by taking 40-50 days. On site, some pages such as about, privacy, contact us, and DMCA will be published correctly. All tunes will be submitted to Google webmaster. After ageing your site be 50-60 days, and then apply for Google AdSense.
Question No. 30:
On my site, there are only 15-20 articles. There has a about page, contact page, privacy page. The age of the site is 1 year. Can I do apply for AdSense?
Ans: You can apply for any site. But, all sites will not be approved. It will be better if you apply for AdSense after publishing 30+ articles.
Question No. 31:
How do you transfer money of Google AdSense?
Ans: before 2013, They paid through cheque in India. But, it takes almost 1 month to cash it. Now, it has EFT (Wire Transfer). The money directly comes into bank account.
Question No. 32:
How do you use DBBL Mobile Banking as a payment method or system in the hosted AdSense? How do I do for adding bank account?
Ans: You add DBBL Mobile Banking as a payment method in hosted AdSense account. The members of Domain and AdSense Parking group withdraw their money through DBML Mobile Banking. Most probably use your mobile banking nos. Instead of account nos. The users who use this they can tell it.
Question No. 33:
What is the difference between the AdSense on Hub pages with AdSense of the website?
Ans: This is not the same which is getting from your site than from another site. They must cut some percentage of commission.
Question No. 34:
After getting AdSense approved, if I use any banner of my site or use promotions of any product in the anywhere places on my site, and then does create any problem with AdSense?
Ans: If you break up any policies of Google for promotion/CPA, then I will suggest you not to use it. But use it in amazon and AdSense.
Question No. 35:
Can I use AdSense by creating sub domain in my site?
Ans: You can do this if you have been running AdSense by taking top level domain.
Question No. 36:
- I have a YouTube AdSense account. Can I do AdSense apply? Can I face any problem?
- Are the earnings of YouTube and website show at the same time?
- Yes, you can do this. But it is a very difficult task.
- All of the reports show you separately.
Question No. 37:
- Now, does the YouTube AdSense use in blogger?
- How do we do this?
Ans: I have not added any BlogSpot since after 2012. It happened before 2014. Now, so many people say that add does not show in BlogSpot.
Question No. 38:
If I have already an AdSense Account, so then can my other brother apply for another account?
Ans: It easily approves with a different site, different computer IP, different addresses, and different payee name.
Question No. 39:
Can I apply for Adsense through a Bengali website?
Ans: You can be applied, but cannot be approved. Because Google does not allow any permission for Bengali. But you can approve it by using another site. At present, AdSense only supports ad serving in this language, check it now.
Question No. 40:
Can I buy an approved AdSense account from others?
Ans: Yes! You can buy from the same country where you live. Click here to buy a Non-Hosted, Fully Approved AdSense account.
If you like these questions-answers, then you must share it.