Hi Guys. Today I am going to share with you latest announced Android-powered Razer Phone. Gaming company Razer is getting into the smartphone business. Like most things Razer does, this phone is built with a focus on gaming. So, If you are a gamer or Game Lovers then this article is for you. Razer Powerful Gaming Phone Ever – Get PC Gaming Tech into a Smartphone 2017.
Razer Powerful Gaming Phone Ever – Get PC Gaming Tech into a Smartphone 2017
Razer is targeting the 15 to 25-year-old gaming enthusiast, with smartphones being part of its holistic approach to this potentially lucrative market.
Razer showed off games such as “Tekken” and “Final Fantasy XV” that is also accessible for console game operations and could make full use of the Phone’s power. There are also, in the Play Store, mobile versions of “Grand Theft Auto” and other game licenses that are common on consoles.
Moss said: “We leveraged our engineering experience from laptops creating a heat pipe and two layers of thermal shielding, turning the structure of the phone into a heat sync, so you can use your phone in the high-performance mode for a lot longer and avoid throttling.”
Razer’s CEO Min-Liang Tan said the Phone’s ultra-fast refresh rate will prevent motion lag, stuttering, and ghosting, which is when a screen displays an older and newer image at the same time.
Latest Features Razer Of Phone:
- Qualcomm’s ultra-speedy Snapdragon 835 chip, and 8GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, plus a microSD slot for expansion
- It’ll run Android Nougat 7.1.1 at launch, with plans to update to Android Oreo (8.0) in the first quarter of 2018.
- A strong ol’ 4,000mAh battery
- Dual 12-megapixel cameras on the rear with different levels of optical zoom — one wide angle, one telephoto and the 8-megapixel camera on the front.
- As with the Nextbit Robin, they’ve hidden the fingerprint sensor in the power button on the side
- 802.11a/b/g/n/AC, Bluetooth 4.2, and NFC
- A 5.72 inch, 120hz display — meaning the screen refreshes super-fast for smoother scrolling and animation/movement in games. The iPad Pro tablet has a 120hz screen, but it looks like Razer might be the first to market with a 120hz display in a phone
Razer showed off games such as “Tekken” and “Final Fantasy XV” that is also available for console game systems and could make full use of the Phone’s power. There are also, in the Play Store, mobile versions of “Grand Theft Auto” and other game franchises that are popular on consoles.
Release Date & Availability:
The Razer Phone will be possible for pre-order on 3 November costing £699 ($699) and in-store on 14 November available from Razer’s online store and exclusively through mobile phone operator 3 in 6 countries including the UK.
Hopefully, You enjoy this article Razer Powerful Gaming Phone Ever – Get PC Gaming Tech into a Smartphone 2017. So, you have to wait for some time to get this phone. If you have any quarries or having any issue you may leave your comments below in the section. Thanks for reading.