Today, I’ve come with a huge resource about white hat hacking. I’ll share some important hacking tools to become a white hat hacker. There are three types of hacker – Black hat hacker, Red hat hacker and White hat hacker. I’ll give you the suggestion to become a white hat hacker. Because, white hat hackers are the trusted hackers. They never destroy anything of the world. Become an ethical hacker and work in an ethical way.
Important hacking tools to become a white hat hacker
Hacking is not a common or easy matter. You need to know many things. There is a lot of knowledge on many subjects. Before starting, you need to know C programming/C language, Python, HTML, Unix Operating System and many more programming languages. By the way, follow the resource below:
First position, where you will start from
Site list, who want to learn hacking on online.
- Hacking Tutorials for Beginners
- How to learn Ethical hacking
- Penetration Testing Tutorial
- Backtrack Penetration Testing Tutorial
- Introduction to Penetration Testing
- Information Gathering with Nmap
- Simple How To Articles
- The Six Dumbest Ideas in Computer Security
- Secure Design Principles
- 10 steps to secure the software
Cryptography related tutorial
- Introduction to Public Key Cryptography
- Crypto Tutorial
- Introduction to Cryptography
- An Overview of Cryptography
- Cryptography Tutorials
- The Crypto Tutorial
- Introduction to cryptology, Part 1: Basic Cryptology Concepts
Web sites which talk about security and hacking
You will get many articles about hacking on the following websites.
- DEF CON – Hacking conference
Resource of Video tutorials to learn hacking
- Cryptography Course
- Open Security Training
- OWASP AppSec USA 2011
- Defcon: How I Met Your Girlfriend
- Defcon: What happens when you steal a hacker computer
- Defcon: Nmap: Scanning the Internet
- Public Key Cryptography
- Web application Pen testing
- Intro to Scanning Nmap, Hoping, Amap, TCPDump, Metasploit
Forums, which can be a place for discussing about hacking or security
- Stackoverflow for security professionals
You can discuss about your problems with security experts. All these forums are very helpful.
Securing Database and the Resource
The database is the main part of every website. You have to learn more about the database. You can get resources about it from the following sites.
Insecure information about a particular product
- Red Hat Security and other updates Site
- Microsoft Products Security Bulletin
- Apache Foundation Products Security Repository
- Ubuntu Software Security Center
- Linux Security Repository
Tools and programs for hacking
So friends, learn hacking and become an ethical white hat hacker.