Hello friends, how are you? I think you are not well because you are facing the Bengali font problem in Photoshop. Don’t think about it because now I will give the 100% perfect solution of the Bengali font problem in Photoshop.
If you write Bengali language by using Avro you will face a problem during the time of printing. You will watch that many times the words do not come correctly. In many times, the words are broken after printing. And in many times the words come as a box. Mainly, the users who use Avro they face a lot of problems. You solve any Bengali font problem. After installing Avro you fix the font Siyam Rupali or Sonar Bangla from settings. As a result, you solve any shot cut problems.
Related question about Bengali font problem in Photoshop :
1) Bangla font not supports in potoshop.
2) Bangla font is showing “???????????” in photoshop.
3) How to type Bangla in photoshop?
4) Bangla Word not supports in photoshop.
So many people do not write Bengali through Avro in Photoshop. In short, if you do not write Bengali words or face a problem of reading Bengali language, then copy the article and from Avro settings you convert it in Unicode to Bijoy Text Converting.
Now I will give the solution of Bengali font problem in photoshop.
Photoshop is a mother software of photo or graphics editing. So, many people use photoshop to edit their pictures. You also use photoshop to edit your picture, I also use photoshop to edit any image. When we edit any image, we need to insert some text. This is not a problem – if we use English font then it is ok, but when we want insert Bengali font then it shows ???????. If you are using Bangla Word, then your problem will never go. Please don’t use Bangla Word in Photoshop use only “Avro” – the ultimate Bangla typing software. Download Avro and type in Bengali.
OK, now follow the steps below: –
1) Download Avro (Bangla Typing Software) and Install it. (If you have already installed Avro then skip this step).
2) Now open “Photoshop” and put the cursor where you want to type Bangla.
3) Now open Avro and Set Bangla by clicking on “English” Tab.
4) Click on “Output as ANSI”.
5) If you receive any message then click on “Use ANSI anyway”.
6) Now change the font to “Siyam Rupali ANSI”
Now enjoy and type Bengali in free mind.
If you want to watch the video tutorial of “Solution Bangla font problem in Photoshop” then watch the following video on YouTube.
During the time of writing, avowing the problem of Bengali-English or any web problem you may use Veranda Font.
I have written this article in random. Hopefully, you write this article correctly. All of you know this, but I have shared this for those who don’t know. Take Care.